Providing Effective Laser Treatments
If you’re looking for a professional, personable laser clinic, you have come to the right place. Triniti Laser Clinic & Medi Spa has been in the industry for nearly two decades, earning our reputation for our personal and holistic approach to skin care. Our clients come back to us time and time again because we go above and beyond to ensure every service you receive is top-quality.
- One of our best Certified laser technician with over 10 years experience
- Known for her amazing interactions with clients along with her stellar laser work
- Loves to build a relationship with her clients to make them feel at home
- Has an amazing sense of humour to make your experience even better than it already is!
- One of our best laser technicians with over 20 years experience
- permanent make up artist
- Medical Aesthetician
- Official Laser Technician Trainer
- Has traveled cross country to train many others in the field
- Favourite part about the job: seeing the smiles on peoples faces when they see the results they want!
Dr .Fatemah Totonchian MD
At Triniti Laser Clinic our staff are devoted to making you the best version of yourself. Dr. Fatemeh Totounchian is a family physician graduated from UBC holding MD and CCFP degree and a member of good standing with BCMA, CMA, CPSBC. In addition she is a certified Medical Acupuncturist. She cares for more than 5,000 patients both cosmetically and medically. Helping patients reach their full potential is what led her practice to evolve to include both skin and aesthetic medicine. Her unique interest in cosmetics along with her extensive medical knowledge and skillset is what allows her to serve as a Medical and aesthetic physician. With ten years of cosmetic medicine practice under her belt, Dr. Totounchian is well capable in her aesthetic practice. Dr. Totounchian was quick to respond to her patients demand for cosmetic procedures as she now works with dermal fillers, neuromodulator toxins (Botox, Dysport), laser treatments, cosmetic acupuncture and mesotherapy. She keeps up with the constant change in the field of aesthetic medicine by attending international medical conferences, as well as upgrading her skills with the emergence of new technologies. In her own words, “I believe aesthetic medicine is an art. The goal with my art is to inspire you, the patient, to look and feel your best both inside and out.
Aurelia VIDA (RN)
- Our registered nurse with over 10 years expertise
- certified Aromatherapist
- certified Reflexologist
- passionate in helping you feel better by using therapeutic oils and power of kangen water
- Her words ” our ultimate success is not the things we have , but the people whose lives we change “.
- Medical Aesthetician
- Laser technician
- Certified in Eminence organic products and treatments
Tina Campbell (certified body worker )
Tina has graduated from Vancouver School of Bodywork and Massage in June 2014 with Honours. She was immediately hired to become an assistant teacher in all of the modalities. As well as teaching, She was an evaluator and ran the student clinic where the public would come in to the school to receive massages. She bring passion, education, experience and a unique integrated style to every massage. She get to know the people She is working with. Each person’s health and needs are unique and so is the treatment you will receive with her. This is not a canned massage where everyone receives the exact same treatment. Tina said”This is why I am happy to be joining Triniti Laser. I believe in quality and a tailored approach to my work. The Triniti family creates a welcoming space of luxury, quality and passion for being the best. I look forward to these healing hands doing what they were born to do in such a gorgeous space”.
Experience You Can Trust
When you select Triniti Laser Clinic & Medi Spa, you can rest assured you are receiving services from experienced professionals. In fact, one of our owners, Tahora, is the designated trainer for all Syneron and Cendela systems across all of Canada and western United States. She trains doctors and nurses on how to use the 16 different systems and has provided the knowledge we need to assist you to the best of our ability.
- Respect For The Individual
- Unconditional Gratitude
- Commitment To Excellence
- Zero Excuses And 100% Responsibility
- To Go Above And Beyond For Best Service Possible