By utilizing RF sublation – fractionated bipolar radio frequency technology—heat energy is effectively placed into the dermis where it can produce significant dermal impact with minimal epidermal disruption.
- The ergonomic applicator delivers bipolar radio frequency energy via a matrix of 64 electrodes in the disposable applicator tip.
- The RF energy generates deep dermal heating in the region of the electrode matrix to induce skin injury, thus eliciting a wound healing response.
- Less affected tissue around the matrix points may be stimulated by the heat, helping to accelerate the healing process—and leading to the appearance of tighter, rejuvenated skin.
Sublative Rejuvenation with ematrix is an effective technology that is safe for virtually all skin tones. It harnesses the power of fractionated bi-polar radiofrequency to stimulate collagen production beneath the skin’s surface.
To fill the void between non-aggressive and aggressive while providing a safe and effective treatment for ALL skin types, Syneron Medical launched Sublative™ for skin rejuvenation and acne scarring with ematrix technology.
What is Sublative?
FDA-approved Sublative is truly a unique procedure because it’s the first to combine the results you can get with aggressive treatments–with no downtime. The secret to Sublative is the energy used and how the energy is delivered through the skin.
How does Sublative work?
To achieve the best possible results, the energy, whether laser or light, must be delivered below the skin without overheating the top layer of the skin. This has been the challenge with other more aggressive treatments because they work by overheating the top layer of the skin to the point of complete ablation (removal), forcing new skin to develop. Sublative uses fractionated bi-polar radio frequency to penetrate through the skin–sending more energy beneath the surface of the skin to really maximize collagen production–while keeping the top layer of the skin intact. This is an important factor in why it’s safe for all skin types.
What does Sublative treat?
This technology has been shown to effectively treat mild to moderate wrinkles, red and brown spots, and textural irregularities. This is truly the next generation of safe and effective rejuvenation technology.
- Respect For The Individual
- Unconditional Gratitude
- Commitment To Excellence
- Zero Excuses And 100% Responsibility
- To Go Above And Beyond For Best Service Possible